The Personal Data that we may collect includes:
• Your name, gender and date of birth;
• Your address, email address, phone number;
• Your bank account information;
• Your purchase history, including the details of products that you have purchased on the Platform;
• The information that you have provided to us on our Platform, such as your ratings, review and feedback on the Merchant, correspondence through our Platform, chats;
• The information on how you use the Platform, including your login credentials, your IP address, your communication preferences; and
• Other information we collected from your interaction and use of our Platform
You acknowledge that you provide your Personal Data to us voluntarily. Where it is indicated that it is mandatory for you to provide your Personal Data to us, failure to provide such information may result in Vettons not being able to perform our Services.
• Enable you to use our Platform and access our Services;
• Verify your identity and maintain your account with us;
• Process your order and facilitate the completion of the transaction;
• Process or arrange payment and/or shipping;
• Develop, maintain and improve our Services;
• Respond to your queries and resolve disputes;
• Carry out research on our users’ demographics and behavior;
• Send you targeted marketing communications; and
• Provide you information which we think you may find helpful.
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties for the aforementioned purposes, or to respond to legal and regulatory requirements, or requests as we deem necessary. We may share your Personal Data, within or outside Malaysia, with third parties including but not limited to third-party service providers under contract who help with our business operations and third parties giving promotional offers to our users.
For the avoidance of doubt, where Vettons has reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure of your Personal Data is necessary to comply with the applicable laws, order, or to cooperate in the investigation of any potential or ongoing criminal or civil wrongdoing, Vettons reserves the right to disclose your Personal Data to such legal, governmental or regulatory enforcement bodies or the relevant right owners. Vettons shall not be liable for any damages or results arising from such disclosure, and you agree not to bring action or claim against Vettons for such disclosure.
We value your Personal Data and do not sell or rent them to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, we may use your Personal Data to improve and personalise our services, content and advertising. Once you have registered with us, you will be automatically subscribed to our marketing emails. However, if you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, please indicate and unsubscribe it directly from the link available in our marketing emails.
You may withdraw your consent to our collection and use of your Personal Data at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, in the event you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to continue to provide our Services to you.
You can see, review, update and correct your Personal Data via your personal account, or by contacting us at email@example.com. Should your Personal Data change or you believe that your Personal Data shared with us is out of date or inaccurate, please inform us promptly.
Upon your request whether to access or to change your Personal Data, we may be in touch with you to request for further information, if we deem it necessary to attend to your requests. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for us to retrieve your Personal Data.
We do retain Personal Data from closed accounts to comply with law, or where it is necessary for us to retain your Personal Data to fulfill the purposes the Personal Data was collected for. Otherwise, we will delete or destroy your Personal Data.
If you would like to obtain further information on limiting the processing of your Personal Data, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We store your Personal Data in secure, cloud based servers. We value your Personal Data and make our best endeavors to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that there will be no unlawful intercept from third parties or that your Personal Data will always remain secured with us.
We may provide links to other websites that we do not control. We do not assume responsibility and do not control the privacy policies of third parties. We encourage you to review their privacy policies before you disclose your Personal Data to them.
Vettons reserves the right to modify and change this Policy from time to time. Any changes to this Policy will be published on this page. Your continued use of the Platform constitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of the changes made to this Policy.
In the event of any conflict in this Policy between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version, the terms in the English version shall prevail.